Philadelphia native and original artist Gina Gleason’s vocal prowess and intense on-stage presence, combined with her vastly diverse guitar style has been the main catalyst for her unique sound as well as countless guitar driven projects.
As a part of the Cirque du Soleil creation cast, Gina plays lead guitar as the character “The Muse” in the production of Michael Jackson ONE TM by Cirque du Soleil at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
In March 2016 Gleason composed original scores for the 2016 Cirque du Soleil production of One Night for One Drop shown in theaters and IMAX nation wide.
Gina has performed, toured and worked with
• Jennifer Batten: performance in Michael Jackson exhibition (2016)
• Billed with Smashing Pumpkins at Brooklyn Bowl (2014)
• Grammy award winner Carlos Vives: performance on the Latin Grammy awards (2013)
• Documentary feature: “Don’t Quit Your Daydream” lead guitar/upright bass on recording “Never Good Enough” by The Good Listeners (2010)
• Austin City Limits in Austin TX (2010)
• Earl Slick (2010)
• Miriam Linna (The Cramps) (2010)
• Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction): Lollapalooza/The Roxy (2009)
• Leanne Rimes: Lollapalooza performance (2009)
• Brendon Small (Dethklok): U.S. East Coast Tour (2009)
• Richard Christie (Iced Earth/Death) Queen Diamond sit-in (2009)
• Denny Walley and Napoleon Murphy Brock (Frank Zappa): Zappanale Festival Germany (2009)
• Mike Keneally (Frank Zappa, Steve Vai) (2009)
• Jon Anderson (Yes): east coast tour (2007) and NAMM festival (2008)
• Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys) (2007)